S P I R I T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community
Spirit Forums
Spirit Chat Room
Music Player
Spirit Videos
Spirit Pictures
Support
Guides
Ranging To 99
How to Handle Noobs
Getting Around Runescape
How to Upload Videos

Runscape
Runescape Official Forums
Runescape Hiscores
Contact JageX

Latest topics
» ALL DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK (MANDATORY FROM NOW ON@@@)
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm by Phantom OF SPIRIT

» I want to see the picture....
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm by sanjotstr

» gays in runescape..!!!
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:56 am by iamyourworst

» quit spk =(
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:10 am by salhoo

» THE RETURN OF SPK!
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:59 am by iamyourworst

» OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:31 am by salhoo

» IGNORE IT son
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:30 pm by salhoo

» ranged training guide 1-99..!!!
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 am by salhoo

» How to pwn (like meh)
Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:11 am by salhoo

Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website   Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hiya all, my name is Silvergirl59 or Molly, I created this site for the clan SPIRIT. The leaders Masataka20 and Phantomnb94v will communicate with the clan here, informing us about a war, and getting to know each member well. The leaders can post information, W=why can't you? Just register with the site first, take a peak of the rules and head over to the forums section. There you will find full forums to post. You can post pictures, videos, or anything you would like to share with the clan members.

In other news...

I encourage fellow clan members to spread the clan's name to other friends, so that we can expand and become a super-awesome clan. Also since the site is brand new, I would like if you have a hard time navigating or you just feel you have a good suggestion, please feel free to post in the forums. I promise you will not get banned or kicked off the clan, if you tell me the problems, I can make the site better!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rsspirit.forumotion.net

Welcome To The New SPIRIT Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S P I R I T :: About Site :: News-
Jump to: