S P I R I T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community
Spirit Forums
Spirit Chat Room
Music Player
Spirit Videos
Spirit Pictures
Support
Guides
Ranging To 99
How to Handle Noobs
Getting Around Runescape
How to Upload Videos

Runscape
Runescape Official Forums
Runescape Hiscores
Contact JageX

Latest topics
» ALL DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK (MANDATORY FROM NOW ON@@@)
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm by Phantom OF SPIRIT

» I want to see the picture....
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm by sanjotstr

» gays in runescape..!!!
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:56 am by iamyourworst

» quit spk =(
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:10 am by salhoo

» THE RETURN OF SPK!
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:59 am by iamyourworst

» OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:31 am by salhoo

» IGNORE IT son
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:30 pm by salhoo

» ranged training guide 1-99..!!!
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 am by salhoo

» How to pwn (like meh)
Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:11 am by salhoo

Glitches!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamyourworst
Elite Member
Elite Member
iamyourworst

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 pm

To do most of the glitches you'll need to use a easter ring or if u dont have one u can always subsitute it by making a fire but i kinda hate using that way cuz then ppl will see how u do the glitch

[/list][/list]Doing newest glitch (i think im the only one who knows it cuz i havent see anyone do it yet)
Click the easter ring or make a fire and then really fast click on the Around the World emote to do the glitch.

1.) Click the easter ring or make a fire and then click really fast on freeze and melt, trick, explore, and safety first. (only works on these emotes)

2.) To slide a bit, click somewhere far away from u and then click the emote.

3,) To get in the jail cell underneath varrock castle steps where that monk is, go upstairs and then click either the trick or freeze and melt emote and then click the steps to go down really fast.

4.) To cut a tree without taking out your axe, get an axe and put it in your inventory (dont weild it), click on a random emote like kiss (kiss of death Very Happy ) and then click on the tree.

5.) To have someone moonwalk, get the broomstick from the thanksgiving event into your inventory list and have someone follow u. walk somewhere far away from u and keep clicking the sweep emote for the broomstick.

6.) To shoot an arrow at a person without taking your bow out, get any bow in your inventory and some arrows (wield it of course...) then make a fire and click attack on the person.

7.) To make it look like your kissing someone or doing the doggystyle (lol) get a stronghold book or any type of book. Get behind someone like 2 spaces away, walk like 1 space ahead and wen ur just about to pass them click on goblin salute emote or maybe another emote will work or no emote, and then click on the book. (to remove the information covering up the screen click on a wep/armour). the kissing way is the same thing but just staying in front of them in the beginning.

8.)To move while your an egg, get a broomstick or if u dont have that just click on the home tele then click freeze and melt emote/broomstick, then walk far away and click on the easter ring fast.

i forgot how to become a big turkey for a long time lol if u no how to do it u can post it up, or if u no any more glitches post them up.

Last edited by iamyourworst on Fri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iamyourworst
Elite Member
Elite Member
iamyourworst

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:57 pm

aw... the numbers got messed up rofl Embarassed
Back to top Go down
salhoo
Elite Member
Elite Member
salhoo

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

lol!

all number 1
and in the first no.1 part .. you typed "or make or make" twice

well anyways

the big turkey emote: do the turkey emote then drop anything..
the corrupted turkey emote: do the turkey emote then click on yourself

please notice that they keep fixing the turkey glitches but its always came back

thanks for the glitches

your bro

--( salhoo )--
Back to top Go down
iamyourworst
Elite Member
Elite Member
iamyourworst

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm

lol thxs i fixed it
Back to top Go down
salhoo
Elite Member
Elite Member
salhoo

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Cool lol Cool

np Wink its much better now
Back to top Go down
iamyourworst
Elite Member
Elite Member
iamyourworst

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:09 pm

lol theres still that one more list part but i dont feel like fixing it up cuz then i'd have to number them all again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitches!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitches!!!!!   Glitches!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitches!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S P I R I T :: Runescape :: Guides-
Jump to: