S P I R I T
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Clan

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Community
Spirit Forums
Spirit Chat Room
Music Player
Spirit Videos
Spirit Pictures
Support
Guides
Ranging To 99
How to Handle Noobs
Getting Around Runescape
How to Upload Videos

Runscape
Runescape Official Forums
Runescape Hiscores
Contact JageX

Latest topics
» ALL DOWNLOAD TEAMSPEAK (MANDATORY FROM NOW ON@@@)
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 pm by Phantom OF SPIRIT

» I want to see the picture....
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm by sanjotstr

» gays in runescape..!!!
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:56 am by iamyourworst

» quit spk =(
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:10 am by salhoo

» THE RETURN OF SPK!
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:59 am by iamyourworst

» OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:31 am by salhoo

» IGNORE IT son
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:30 pm by salhoo

» ranged training guide 1-99..!!!
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 am by salhoo

» How to pwn (like meh)
Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:11 am by salhoo

Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Reg Member
Reg Member
David

Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Empty
PostSubject: Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised.   Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

You have too many warlords. Make Ancientlordx and Dead Prez3 warlords
only. Also your memberlist has to be cleaned. Take off the unactive members and take off all members under combat level 90 until they reach the required combat level.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised.   Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm

waaa???
Back to top Go down
https://rsspirit.forumotion.net
Phantom OF SPIRIT
Reg Member
Reg Member

PostSubject: ...................   Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm

dont do it yet lol.....im still working on our system..................................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised.   Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your memberlist and rankings need to be revised.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S P I R I T :: About Site :: Feedback-
Jump to: